
Im starting to realize what a wonderful life I really have.
They say its all relative, the grass is always greener.
Today I noticed Ive got it pretty damn good. Granted, I may be living with my mom, but I am with someone who loves and respects me and we get along great!
I may be single, but the opposite is not always what its cracked up to be.
I have freedom and happiness and independence and its beautiful and wonderful.
I have strong, fulfilling and healthy relationships.
I have a strong family support, no secrets and an openness and honesty that is rare.
Who’s to say that having the house, 2 cars, a husband and a high paying job is the right way? Theres a whole lot of unhappiness that comes from those “perfect lives” and “perfect positions”…
Again, I may not have a home of my own, a man of my own, or even a job of my own, but I do have a life of my own, a mind of my own and happiness of my own.
Today, I am thankful and happy for my quirky, uncommon, unconformist life, that really is perfect.
They say its all relative, the grass is always greener.
Today I noticed Ive got it pretty damn good. Granted, I may be living with my mom, but I am with someone who loves and respects me and we get along great!
I may be single, but the opposite is not always what its cracked up to be.
I have freedom and happiness and independence and its beautiful and wonderful.
I have strong, fulfilling and healthy relationships.
I have a strong family support, no secrets and an openness and honesty that is rare.
Who’s to say that having the house, 2 cars, a husband and a high paying job is the right way? Theres a whole lot of unhappiness that comes from those “perfect lives” and “perfect positions”…
Again, I may not have a home of my own, a man of my own, or even a job of my own, but I do have a life of my own, a mind of my own and happiness of my own.
Today, I am thankful and happy for my quirky, uncommon, unconformist life, that really is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment